Last Updated: October 3, 2021
Metascan (the "App") is a mobile application built by Abound Labs Inc. ("Abound Labs", "we", "us", "our").
At Abound Labs, we respect your privacy and recognize the importance of protecting information collected about you.
Information we collect
We collect the following types of information:
- Analytics information. We automatically collect some basic information when you use the App, such as the type of your device, its operating system version, and which features of the App are used. We use this information to improve the performance of the App, prioritize new features, and improve existing features. The information we collect is not linked to your identity.
- Email address. If you sign up for an account, send us email or request product support, you provide us with your email address and optionally other personal information such as your name. We use this information to respond to you or to fulfill your request. Unless you ask us not to, we may use your email address in the future to tell you about updates to the App.
- Crash reports. If the App crashes or encounters a serious error, we may automatically collect information about the crash or error. This information may include the type of your device, its operating system version, and other information to assist us in determining the cause of the crash or error. We use this information to fix crashes and bugs in our code. The information we collect is not linked to your identity.
- Diagnostics data. If you enable the diagnostics sharing feature and choose to upload a scan's diagnostic file, we will collect images taken during the scan and performance data. We use this information to improve the performance of the App. The information we collect is not linked to your identity.
How we share information we collect
We do not sell or trade your information. We will not disclose your information to anyone outside the company, except in these cases:
- To process analytics, crash reports, and error reports in order to improve the App. This information is not linked to your identity.
- At your request. For example, if you ask us to upload a 3D scan to a third party service, we will share the information necessary to do so with that service.
- If we are required to do so by law.
How we secure your information
We take precautions to protect your information from unauthorized access. All data transmission is encrypted with HTTPS, and all of our servers are maintained in a secure environment.
How you can control the information we collect
At any time, you can access, update, alter, or delete your information. Please contact us at email@example.com to do so.